- Customers are responsible for providing an accurate shipping address. To prevent any shipping delays, please double check that the address listed in your order confirmation email is correct.
- Duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within the designated country. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the Tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the designated country.
- Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. More information can be obtained by contacting your local customs office.
- Lastset Co. is not responsible for unfortunate events such as misplaced, lost or stolen packages, during the time of transit. Under all circumstances USPS is responsible for any of all mail pieces that undergo USPS delivery services. We will do our best to assist all customers regarding missing packages.
- All claims will be thoroughly reviewed case by case; claims may take up to 3 weeks to process. Once USPS responds to your claim we will be able to take further proper actions to resolve this mishap. Until then, your kind patience is much appreciated as we work with USPS.
- Filing a claim does not guarantee USPS will partially or fully compensate/reimburse you for your lost/stolen package, but we will do our best to assist you through the process.
- Orders are shipped to the provided shipping address listed under customer’s account.
- Lastset Co. is not responsible for packages delivered to mistyped or invalid address.
- All returning packages due to insufficient address will be sent a verification email. Customers will have 72 hours to respond, failure to reply within 72 hours will automatically result in order cancellation.